Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Biden and Specter Unplugged


"I wouldn't worry about your vote putting the stimulus bill over the top, Arlen. Just look at me. I had a presidential campaign blown out of the water because I plagiarized another politician's speech. I opposed the Surge, and even Obama says it was successful beyond our wildest dreams. I thought we should have carved up Iraq into three separate countries, and they just had violence-free elections that kicked the religious extremists to the curb. Heck, my mouth is a walking international incident, but here I am, the Vice President of the United States."

"So when President Obama finally throws you under the bus, you're saying I get to be Vice President?"

"You're a funny guy, Arlen. Maybe you can have your own public-access cable show when the voters kick you out of office..."