Sunday, March 22, 2009

10 Reasons Why "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" Is Better Than "The Daily Show," Part I

1) Would The Daily Show ever go after intellectual pretentiousness and elitism of the liberal President Obama like This Hour Has 22 Minutes goes after the intellectual pretentiousness and elitism of the Liberal future Prime Minister Michael Ignatieff?



2) Has a Daily Show reporter ever been arrested during a press conference and then flirted with a head of state, all during the same bit? (I can't believe they won't let me embed this one...)

3) Does The Daily Show have a "Totem Pole of Political Correctness"? I don't think so.



4) This Hour Has 22 Minutes gets the underlying political facts straight in its sketches. (I can't believe they won't let me embed this one, either...)

5) This Hour Has 22 Minutes has a far better sense of history.