Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best of the First Year

Somehow, I completely missed my first-year anniversary as a blogger here at In My Copious Free Time. And considering that I'm still drowning in the latest evil editing marathon, I might as well "celebrate" that anniversary today by looking back the 10 favorite posts of the last year, in no particular order:

1) 24 Shots at Love: The Lost Episode

Jack Bauer goes undercover on a VH1 celeb-reality dating show.

2) The Endless Adolescence of Joel Stein

Joel Stein is desperate for attention. Really. He's said so himself. And it's the only way to explain his columns.

3) Larry King Live: The Lost Episode

The success of Larry King... well...

4) Tale of the $1 Car

The life (and death) of my wife's first car. Which she really did buy for $1.

5) Having a Serious Conversation

My first Instapundit link.

6) Susan Roesgen: The Lost Episode

It's almost a shame Susan Roesgen disappeared after that infamous Tea Party report for CNN. I was hoping to make a whole series out of spoofing her nonpolitical, unbiased take on the news.

7) Tale of the Chihuahua

I hate chihuahuas. 'Nuff said.

8) Credit Card-tastic!

President Obama updates us on his efforts to secure a new credit card for America.

9) Bonekickers

One of the reasons I started this blog was just so that I could rip apart possibly the worst television show I have ever seen.

Ever.

10) The Obligatory Prop 8 Post

One of the few times I've gotten out of bed at 2 AM, because a post just had to be written.