Monday, December 21, 2009

Dumbest Political Ad Since Ashton Kutcher's "I Pledge"

Remember, the youth of today are the future of tomorrow. So let's all get out there and RockTheVote! for health reform by... well...

(WARNING: Strong language, sexual situations, lame innuendo, and general idiocy ahead.)



Fortunately for these impending futures of tomorrow, Harry Reid apparently did get two smoking hot Colombian chicks to stand on either side of Senator Ben Nelson for that 60th vote, so these bright lights of political and policy promise can now go back to f***ing cougars and creepy, uncommunicative guys in lame t-shirts. Yea!

Unfortunately, I doubt using the line "Sorry, sexy older lady, but I spent all my scratch on the fine for not buying that federally-required health insurance policy I still couldn't afford" will get the cougar to pick up the check...

RELATED: I Pledge...