Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Deep in the June

I'm still struggling with a streak of rush jobs, conflicting deadlines, and the serious need for more political "recharge." I've also realized in the last few weeks that I can handle work, family, and blogging, or I can handle work, family, and finishing that current draft of the "serious" writing piece. What I can't do, at least not very well, is handle work, writing, blogging, and finishing that current draft of the "serious" writing piece. And I need to finish that current draft, which has been shoved onto the back burner far too many times already during the last few months alone.

So, here's something to tide you over in the meantime. Because seriously, if the choice is writing another spoof of the latest Obama speech or getting muddy with this beauty, which would you pick?