Monday, September 20, 2010

"Is This My New Reality?"

I'm not sure which is more telling, that an Obama voter in a prescreened audience asked this question or that President Obama's first response to a supporter now "exhausted of defending him" was, yes, to laugh...


President Obama's rambling, not-quite-answer can be viewed here. I'll admit, I found myself exhausted about the time he started describing all the billions of dollars we're supposedly saving by nationalizing the student loan industry. Because government bureaucracy is so much leaner and more efficient than the private sector. Or something.

And how she shouldn't worry about her family losing ground economically, because now credit card companies are required to notify her before they raise her interest rate.

Or something.

(H/T: Memeorandum)