Monday, October 22, 2012

Best Obama Sound Bites of the Third Presidential Debate


1)         “Ronald Reagan bombed Qaddafi, too. But I got rid of Qaddafi while leading from behind French and British bombs.”

2)         “We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. They make great museums.”

3)         “On the contrary, Governor Romney. Attacking you is my agenda.”

4)         “We don’t have as many horses and bayonets today, either. Being a conservative married to a woman with a dancing horse, it’s understandable Governor Romney might not know that.”

5)         “Not only that, I’ve also said ‘in history’ and ‘ever’ more times than anyone in any presidential debate in history. Ever.”

6)         “Can you wait a moment, Bob? I’m not quite finished staring intently at Governor Romney on the split screen.”

7)         “If we don’t continue making these crucial investments in clean energy, then other countries will take the lead in who loses the most money when those companies go bankrupt.”

8)         “Actually, Governor Romney doesn’t love teachers.”

9)         “I don’t care if even my own campaign has admitted that $5 trillion charge against Governor Romney is bogus. I’m going to keep making it.”

10)       “This nation.Me.

0 comments: