Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Post-Election Presidential Press Conference: The Lost Footage


"Let me be perfectly clear. I find it reprehensible that Senators McCain and Graham would dare besmirch the good name of UN Ambassador Susan Rice, who had nothing to do with Benghazi, simply because she appeared on every major network in a single day peddling a false narrative that Libya was all about a YouTube video rather than a well-planned, well-executed terrorist attack. If the good senators want to come after someone, they should leave poor Susan Rice alone and come after me for sending the UN Ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi, out to appear on every major network in a single day to peddle a false narrative that Libya was all about a YouTube video rather than a well-planned, well-executed terrorist attack. Now, who wants to ask whether I find Paula Broadwell or Jill Kelly sexier?... Anyone?... Anyone?... You know they're going to ask me this next time I'm on The View. You could have a real scoop here... Anyone?... No?..."